Friday, July 22, 2011

Mission statement: To help fantasy football players

I've been involved in fantasy sports leagues for 20 years. I've won my fair share of leagues and have learned plenty of lessons along the way.

What I discovered after starting in fantasy baseball and adding leagues and sports, is -- for me -- fantasy football is the easiest and best way to go.

No matter how much I have read, and believe me, I read and follow a lot of football news in and out of season, there's always that question that we all have.

Who Do I Start?

That's where I want to help.

I'll give you my thoughts and opinions on players, matchups, free agents and more.

All you need to do is check us out, pass along the site and add your input.

Oh, and your questions, too.

You know the kind -- Who Do I Start?

No comments:

Post a Comment