Monday, January 23, 2012

Fantasy hockey: Count on Couturier

Here are some players I'm looking at picking up or already have picked up this week in fantasy hockey:

(As a side note, my scoring period is longer this week because of the all-star break, so check your leagues. My games played are based on a two-week scoring period.)
  • Matt Read, Flyers, forward
  • Jay Harrison, Hurricanes, defenseman
  • Francois Beauchemin, Ducks, defenseman
  • Dave Bolland, Blackhawks, forward
  • Justin Williams, Kings, forward
  • Sean Couturier, Flyers, forward
I have Couturier in my lineup this week. I almost picked up Read, but I didn't want to go too heavy on one team in my lineup. Williams has nine points in his last seven games and Bolland has nine in his last eight. Beauchemin is plus-9 in his last eight games and has racked up 21 penalty minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment