Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lamar Miller remains RB I want to see

It won't be long until training camps start, but that doesn't mean I'm not morphing into fantasy football mode.

Here are a couple players I'm interested in seeing this summer before draft day:

Lamar Miller: I've been high on this guy since last year. He appears ready to claim the starting role for the Dolphins. He could finish as a top 20 RB. He's got some upside.

Giovani Benard: The hype for the rookie RB already has started. The Bengals are gushing over this guy. I'm guessing you'll need to draft him early to get him.

Tavon Austin: The rookie WR could be the main cog for the Rams. I don't like drafting rookie WRs until late, so I might not get him in any drafts.

Vincent Brown: The Chargers WR was injured last year, so he could be a steal late in drafts. We'll have to see how the coaching staff plans to use him.

Who else is on your radar?

No comments:

Post a Comment