Thursday, November 10, 2011

Say hello to Helu in fantasy football

About a month ago, I wrote about the Washington Redskins' backfield.

Since that time, Ryan Torain exploded, Tim Hightower suffered a season-ending injury and Torain disappeared.

In the meantime, all I wanted to see was a full game from Helu because I thought he had the most talent of the bunch.

After a 14-catch performance last week, I liked what I saw.

Granted, this is Mike Shananhan's backfield we're talking about, so let's not get too excited. Shanny could start Tashard Choice at any given moment.

But I like Helu.

He had success rushing against a tough 49ers defense, which impressed me. He also displayed the ability to catch the football, so he can be used on any down.

Just be warned:: The Redskins' offense looks horrible.

Still, if Helu's available, grab him.

He could help down the stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment