Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm not excited about Michael Vick

Two injuries.

That's two too many for my liking.

Yes, Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick isn't seriously injured, but it's a not-so-subtle reminder that Vick, while explosive, is a high-risk, high-reward player.

That's why I spent a second-round pick on Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan in my 10-team, five-keeper league. My protection list was submitted before Vick's rib injury was disclosed, so I might have even protected New England Patriots receiver Brandon Lloyd over Vick.

Seven quarterbacks were protected, and I then used a high pick to back up Vick.

Well, I might start Ryan over Vick.

I'm that nervous about him.

I'd rank quarterbacks like this:
  • Aaron Rodgers
  • Tom Brady
  • Cam Newton
  • Drew Brees
  • Matt Stafford
  • Matt Ryan
  • Eli Manning
  • Peyton Manning
  • Mike Vick

No comments:

Post a Comment