Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ryan Mathews Support Group meets here

There's a lot of upset Ryan Mathews owners out there.

I know. I am one.

Welcome to the club.

In order to help everyone get over their feelings of being burned by the San Diego Chargers running back, I'm asking anyone who feels upset to post away in the comments below.

Seeing what other Mathews owners are going through can help you get over your anxiety.

Right now, I'm keeping Mathews in my 10-team league. We keep five, so I have a larger margin for error than those that keep fewer or those who spent an early pick on him already.

I've had Mathews for two seasons, so I'm well aware of the frustrations of owning him.

Here's why I'm not giving up on him yet:
  • He might only miss one game. 
  • The injury is not as bad as the Chargers originally thought.
  • San Diego has not signed any running backs yet.
For now, I'm staying the course. I have more than a week to change my mind, and I'll let you know if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment