Thursday, August 9, 2012

Trent Richardson news presents buying opportunity

The Cleveland Browns have no luck.

But, you could turn that bad luck into some fantasy football luck.

With the news that No. 1 pick Trent Richardson could have surgery today on his knee, fantasy football owners have to be taking that into consideration before they draft.

Before the news, Richardson likely was a first-round pick. Now? Who knows?

The procedure, if it takes place, would sideline Richardson for two or three weeks. The team seems to think he'll be ready for the season opener.

If you draft this weekend, I wouldn't lower him based on this news alone.

Yes, it's a little disheartening to hear. But the Browns were depending on Richardson this year.

I would still take him at the end of the first round.

The information I've seen so far hasn't convinced me to knock him down on my board or avoid him.

No comments:

Post a Comment