Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2 out of 4 teams still going

Most fantasy football leagues are entering Super Bowl week.

If you're still going, congratulations for getting there. Good luck the rest of the way.

I have two of my four teams left. One is in the big game, the other is in the semifinals.

Here's what happened:

Redraft league (14 teams): I entered the playoffs 8-4-1 as the third seed. I lost my quarterfinal matchup by two points. I had DeMarco Murray at RB2 (LeSean McCoy the other) and would have won if he didn't get injured.

Redraft league (10 teams): Top seed at 10-4 with the top overall total in points scored. I was routed last week by a team with Reggie Bush (career day) and Lance Moore going off.

One-team keeper (12 teams): Went 8-5, good for third seed and second overall in scoring. Squeaked out quarterfinal win when Jake Ballard was tackled at the 1. Won my semifinal match by 6 points, thanks to Megatron going off for me and Eli Manning struggling for my opponent.

Seven-team keeper (8 teams): 11-3 overall, top seed, tops in scoring. Secured first-round bye. Play in semifinals this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment