Friday, December 16, 2011

I have Antonio Brown on my bench this week

Those darn Thursday night games really can mess with a fantasy football league playoff push.

This week, Julio Jones played on Thursday night, which isn't such a bad thing. With my receivers (Calvin Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Antonio Brown), however, I've stashed Jones on my bench the past couple weeks.

That changed Thursday. I inserted Julio Jones into my lineup in my semifinal matchup and benched Antonio Brown.

I can't trust Brown if Charlie Batch is throwing him the ball. Unfortunately, Batch, Brown and the Steelers are playing Monday night, which limits options.

If Batch starts, I see a lot of three-and-outs, incomplete passes and sacks. I also can see a lot of 2-yard carries by Rashard Mendenhall.




No comments:

Post a Comment