Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Will my Antonio Brown curse continue?

I've chronicled my last week with Antonio Brown here on my site.

My team advanced, despite my boneheaded move. On Tuesday, I set my lineup for this week's semifinal game in my league's fantasy football playoffs.

Antonio Brown was there as my flex.

Now, I'm worried.

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is iffy for this week's game. If he doesn't start, Charlie Batch is the guy.

Oh, no.

Should I set Brown yet again?

I might.

The Steelers playing on Monday night also complicates things.

If I wait until Monday, then I really roll the dice.

If you're in the same boat as me, wait until the end of the week and see if Big Ben practices. If it looks like he's sitting, then Brown's going to be on my bench.

Julio Jones would then get the start.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat. To Make things worse. Julio plays on Thursday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No help, but I'd have to go Julio, unless you can make a FA move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both wallace and brown in my line up and i am taking a risk hoping that big ben will play ( i am sure he will). My WR bench strength is weak and at most, i will decide on sunday morning to go with Donald Driver instead of Brown or go with Damian williams against colts. Any comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Driver might see extra targets with Jennings out, but Rodgers does a great job spreading everything around, so it could be hit or miss. I like Damian Williams, but not so much if Locker is the starting QB. Locker seems to have great chemistry with Nate Washington. I hope Ben plays, but if he doesn't that could be bad news for Wallace and Brown.

    ReplyDelete