Friday, December 30, 2011

Vikings risked a lot, lost a lot by playing Peterson

I don't have Vikings running back Adrian Peterson in any fantasy football league, so I'm not upset at the prospect of losing a star running back.

I just thought it was completely the wrong decision to have him play in the Vikings' remaining games.

Just two weeks ago, I smiled after Peterson acknowledged fantasy football fans when he said he was returning for his fantasy football owners. He was kidding, but it was fun.

You can check the link here.

At the end of that post, I warned: I hope he doesn't return too early and injure himself.

I didn't want to jinx him.

Honestly.

I just thought it was too much of a risk to bring back the franchise running back at probably less than 100 percent with nothing to play for.

Nothing good could have come from it.

As it turned out, something bad did.

No comments:

Post a Comment