Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm picking up Mikel Leshoure this week

One league that I don't usually track on this blog is a dynasty, five-player keeper league. I co-own the team with a co-worker, plus it was a team that we took over a couple seasons ago -- and it was really bad.

It's been a slow work in progress, to say the least.

We're wrapping up the season, and have just one more week left in free agency (not counting this week).

I'm putting in a claim for Mikel Leshoure.

It's a stash-and-hope move, but it won't cost anything. Jahvid Best is concussion-prone and clearly isn't a heavy workload type of guy.

The Lions drafted Leshoure early and I thought could have been the guy this season.

Yes, injury struck.

But I'm taking a shot. If the Lions draft a running back early, so be it.

But it could pay off. If you're in a dynasty league, someone like Leshoure could be a player to target.

No comments:

Post a Comment